Friday, February 12, 2010

Reading Week

Eight hours into Reading Week (I was done class at noon), and already I'm trying to catch up on all the things I've been neglecting since job placement ended. I'm watching Spider-Man 2 on TV, and writing a new chapter in my Criminal Minds/Supernatural story (too bad fanfics aren't allowed in Creative Writing class. Or are they? I'm not sure if Karen gave an answer to that question, now that I reflect upon it. It should be; it's no worse than using material written last year...or beyond.)

I'm not going anywhere because I have to save my limited money hoard for my trip to Chicago in May, and later for my trip to Toronto and Ottawa in June. Why Toronto you wonder? Well, I'll tell you, especially since it pertains to the overarching theme of this blog: music.



For the first time I'm going to North by Northeast, the week-long music festival that takes over downtown Toronto every year in early summer. The line-up hasn't been announced yet, but I'm still excited. My friend and I already bought our all access wristbands, which get us front-of-the-line entry to all the events and seminars during the week. I don't know how to express how excited I am. This has been one of my goals since I was 14.

Next year: Australia! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment