Thursday, February 2, 2012

New name, new direction

Hello Blogosphere!

My blog started out as an assignment while I was in CreComm at Red River College. You will see by scrolling that my posts were rather varied in subject matter. I thought about deleting my past posts, but that's not really fair, is it? Some of those entries were alright.

I've decided to take this blogging thing a little more seriously, hence the name change from "Bonnie's (Mostly) Music Blog" to "Concert Goers Anonymous". I go to A LOT of concerts. How much is A LOT? Check out my Flickr page. My new goal is to write reviews of the gigs I attend, and maybe throw in some CD reviews, and music recommendations. We'll see. I know this isn't highly original content; every music blog is about reviews. I'm adding my voice to the conversation.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy my ramblings!

And away we go.

~Bonnie



1 comment:

  1. THE BLOGOSPHERE WELCOMES YOUR RETURN

    Let's be blog bff's

    ReplyDelete