Monday, October 26, 2009

One episode, and already hooked!

So, it's Tuesday afternoon and I'm sitting in the Agency with some classmates. We're all working on various homework assignments, trying to get the jump on the workload that never seems to end--which I suppose technically means you can't get a jump on it because the pile never really disappears--REGARDLESS, one of my classmates declares that we need to take a break that requires music. Fabulous, I think to myself. I love this thing called music. But wait--what is this? It sounds like "Don't Stop Believing"...but it's not Journey...

This was my introduction to my new favourite TV show, "Glee". As the title of this post suggests, I've only seen one full episode, but thanks to my aforementioned classmates, I've heard every song on the soundtrack. That, and a lot of Miley Cyrus (but that's a different story...). All I really have to say about "Glee" is this: if you're not already watching this show, you'd better start; and I couldn't have thought of a better title myself. "Glee" is one hour of glee every wednesday night, right after Criminal Minds, which provides glee of the Matthew Gray Gubler-type. :D

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I need to start watching this show. Is all of CreComm hooked? When is it on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wednesdays! Check your local listings. This week they are rerunning the first couple of episodes.

    ReplyDelete