Monday, November 16, 2009

STP and a suggestion

Stone Temple Pilots invaded the MTS Centre last night. I confess that they are not a band that I would have called myself a fan of prior to the concert; I went to the show out of curiosity. It was very good! So good, in fact, that my wallet feels the impending strain of my intention to buy their discography. This is where pawn shops come in. That’s right, I said PAWN SHOPS not iTUNES. I need CDs, man. Digital files on my hard drive don’t cut it. My sweet speakers are attached to my sweet stereo, NOT my PC.

The “suggestion” part of this blog title is intended for all opening acts and it goes like this:

Dear Opening Acts,

It is imperative that you TELL US YOUR NAME before you ask us to buy your record at the merch table.

Sincerely,

Those that would buy your record at the merch table.


No comments:

Post a Comment